The Samsung Galaxy J7 has a few problems with sound that seem to be a fairly common occurrence for those that own the smartphone from Samsung. Some of the problems noticed on the Galaxy J7 include sound problems when talking on the phone, sound problems caused by Bluetooth, and sound not being loud enough on the smartphone. Below, we’ll get into some brief solutions that you can use to try to fix your Galaxy J7 sound problems, since they’re most likely causing you a headache.
The following are some possible solutions to fix the issues of the volume and sound not working on the Galaxy J7. If the audio problems still are happening after you run through all of these suggestions, then it’s recommended that you contact your retailer to get the Galaxy J7 repaired or replaced. The following is a guide on how to fix the Galaxy J7 sound problems.
How to fix Galaxy J7 sound problems:
- Turn off the Galaxy J7, remove the SIM card, and then reinsert the SIM card and turn the smartphone back on.
- Dirt, debris, and dust could be stuck in the microphone, so try cleaning the microphone with compressed air and check to see if the Galaxy J7 audio problem has improved at all.
- Audio problems can be caused by Bluetooth. Turn off any Bluetooth device that might be synced with your Galaxy J7 and see if this will solve the audio problem on the Galaxy J7.
- Wiping the cache of your smartphone can also solve the audio problem. You can also read this guide on how to wipe the Galaxy J7 cache .
- Another suggestion is to enter the Galaxy J7 into Recovery Mode.