Samsung Galaxy Note 5: How To Set Custom Ringtones
The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has a great new design and features, which could make it one of the best phones in 2015. Many Galaxy Note 5 owners want to know how to create custom ringtones for contacts. The good news is that it’s simple to make custom contact ringtones and custom notifications ringtones on the Note 5. You can apply these ringtones to either one specific individual contact or everyone. Below we’ll explain how you can use your own music to create a custom ringtone on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s Note 5 phone case, wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
- How to use custom music for alarm on Galaxy Note 5
- How to set, edit and delete alarm clock on Galaxy Note 5
- How to use blocking mode on Galaxy Note 5
How to set custom ringtones on Galaxy Note 5
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
The Galaxy Note 5 features Samsung’s TouchWiz technology which allows users to add and create custom ringtones for contacts much easier than before. On the Note 5, you now have different options to set custom ringtones for each individual contact, and set custom sounds for text messages as well. The following steps below will help allow you to set custom ringtones on your Samsung Galaxy Note 5:
- Turn on the Samsung Note 5.
- Go to the Dialer app.
- Browse and select the contact you want to edit a ring tone for.
- Select the pen-shaped icon to edit the contact.
- Then select the “Ringtone” button.
- A popup window will show up with all your ringtone sounds.
- Browse and select the song you want to use as a ringtone.
- If the ringtone you made isn’t listed hit “Add” and find it in your device storage, then select it.
After you follow the steps above, you’ll be able to change the specific ringtone for one individual contact on your Note 5. While all other calls will use the standard default sound from settings, and any contact you customize will have their own custom tune. When you go to create a custom ringtone on the Galaxy Note 5, it allows you to make your smartphone more personal and know who’s calling without ever looking at your Samsung Galaxy Note smartphone.
- How to fix Note 5 when dropped in water
- How to use private mode on Note 5
- How to reset password when locked on Note 5
- How to screen mirror on Note 5
- How to connect Note 5 to a TV
- How to fix black screen problem on Note 5
- How to fix Note 5 screen that won’t rotate
- How to recover deleted photos on Note 5
- How to fix fast battery drain problem on Note 5
- How to set custom ringtones on Note 5
- How to fix slow Internet problem on Note 5