For those that own the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge, you may want to know how to fix the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge lock screen not working. Since the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge lock screen is the first thing you see on the smartphone when you power it on, it’s a good idea to fix the Samsung S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge lockscreen. You can also change the lock screen wallpaper of the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge as well.
How to change Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge Lock screen Wallpaper
Like the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge, the process is similar to change the S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge wallpaper. All you need to do is press and hold an empty space on the Home screen. This will bring up the edit mode where you can add widgets, change homescreen settings, and also change the wallpaper. Select on “Wallpaper”, then select “Lock screen.”
By default the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge has several different wallpaper options for the lockscreen, but you can always select “more images” and select from any image that you have taken on your Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge. Once you’ve found the image you want, hit the Set Wallpaper button.
If you go to the settings section, and browse for the “Lock screen” you’ll see a list of different featuresyou can add to the lock screen of the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Dual Clock – shows both home and current time zones if you’re traveling
- Clock Size – makes it easier to see by making it bigger or smaller
- Show the Date – self explanatory, if you want the date shown, keep this checked
- Camera Shortcut – allows you to instantly unlock to the camera
- Owner Information – lets users add Twitter handles or other information to the lockscreen
- Unlock Effect – this changes the entire look and feel of the unlock effect and animation. We prefer watercolor.
- Additional Info – allows you to add or remove weather and pedometer info from lockscreen.