One of the first things all owners of the new Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus might need to know, is how to erase your browser history. If you don’t know how to do this yet, read this step by step guide for all the information you need.
How To Delete Internet Browser History On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus:
- Turn your device on and open your Android browser.
- Find and tap the three-dot symbol.
- A menu will open. You must select “Settings” on this menu.
- Find and select the Privacy option.
- Tap “Delete Personal Data”.
- This will show your recent browser history.
- On this screen you’ll see a range of options.
- Find and opt to remove your full browser history.
It may take a couple of second if you have a long list of history. Once it is wiped it cannot be found again.
Deleting Google Chrome history
Google chrome may have its own history, which you will want to delete too. Follow these steps to do this on the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus:
- Select on the three-dot menu button mentioned in the above process.
- Find and tap “History”.
- Then select “Clear Browsing Data”. This is at the bottom of the screen.
- Options will appear for the types of data you want removed.
An advantage of Chrome is the ability to delete only particular visits on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus. This can mean you are able to delete certain visits without having to delete entire collections of data.