If you’re looking for the easiest and fastest way to change your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus’ lock screen, then this is the way to go!
If you recently bought Samsung’s latest flagship smartphone, the Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus, then it’s very common that you may desire on changing the default lock screen of your phone and changing it to your liking. The process of changing the lock screen can be done in numerous methods. However, what we will be offering to you in this guide is the fastest way to perform it. With the method that we’ll teach you, you can also add more widgets and icons to make your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus. You can make it more interactive and easily usable.
Features For Your Galaxy S9/S9+ Lock Screen
When you happen to stumble upon your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus settings, you shall find the “Lock Screen” option. Upon tapping on it, a list of features shall appear that can be included on the lock screen of your phone. These are:
- Clock size: This shall allow you to expand the size of the clock to help you see it more clearly
- Dual Clock: This shall show the current time on your local location
- Camera shortcut: This shall give you an immediate access to the camera without performing more taps on your screen
- Date: This shall allow you to show the current date on your lock screen
- Additional information: This shall enable you to remove or add applications from the home screen whenever you no longer need them or whenever you want them
- Unlock Effect: This shall enable you to edit the lock screen and also the animation
- Owner’s information: This shall enable you to include social media Apps like Twitter and Facebook to the lock screen
Steps In Changing The Lock Screen Wallpaper Of Galaxy S9 Or Galaxy S9 Plus
- While in your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus home screen, hit on the empty space bar and the edit mode will be invoked on your screen. This is where you can include widgets and other icons. Here you can also change the wallpaper and the home screen appearance
- Choose the “Wallpaper” then “Lock screen”. Your smartphone has a lot of default wallpapers but you can always choose any of the photos that you have stored on your smartphone to utilize it as your wallpaper by choosing “more images”.
- The moment you found your preferred image, press the set the wallpaper button
And you’re done! Quite easy, right? Performing the steps above shall help you turn your Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus wallpaper to your liking!