Sassy Captions – Add Some Sass to your Instagram
If you’re feeling good in your own skin, you should let the world know. Being confident, sarcastic, and witty is nothing that you should hide. On the contrary, you need to let everyone know that you woke up this morning ready to conquer the world.
By far the best way to do this is through social media. Instagram is the best place to showcase your sassiness by posting amazing pics and adding some sassy quotes to match them. Whether you want to give others a confidence boost or tell your haters to back off, there are plenty of ways to do this.
Everyday Sassy Captions
If you’re comfortable with being yourself, you should spread that message all across social media. You should remind yourself and others of your sassiness as often as possible and show that you’re not someone others should mess with.
There’s a ton of captions that can help you do it. Snap a sassy selfie or a photo with your friends and add some witty captions that will spice the post up even more.
- “Don’t confuse my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am. But my attitude? That depends on YOU.”
- “Tell me not to do something and I will do it twice and take pictures.”
- “Always remember you’re unique, just like everyone else.”
- “I know looks aren’t everything, but I have them just in case.”
- “People will stare. Make it worth their while.”
- “In a world full of trends, I want to remain a classic.”
- “I know I’m a handful but that’s why you got two hands”
After a breakup, you’re likely to go through stages of grief. Instead of doing that, why not own it and show your ex and the world that you’re doing as amazing as ever? The last thing you want is for people to pity you. Instead, you want to showcase your sassiness more than ever before.
Thankfully, there are many captions that can make this happen for you. After you’ve taken some pics with your head held high, make sure to include them so that your ex sees that they’re not as important as they thought.
- “I cared, you didn’t. I cried, you laughed. I was hurt, you smiled. I moved on, you realized. Too late.”
- “I don’t care what you think about me, I don’t think about you at all.”
- “I just saw her picture on Facebook, she looks like something I draw with my left hand.”
- “Are you dating my ex? I thought the five second rule only applied to food I dropped.”
- “Don’t get herpes this summer trying to make me jealous.”
- “I heard you’re a player. Nice to meet you, I’m the coach.”
- “I’m as single as a dollar and I’m not looking for a change.”
Sassy Quote Captions
There are many powerful women (and drag queens) in the world that have said things that still resonate with sassy women. If you don’t have a caption that you can currently relate to, a good quote is your safest bet.
Whether you’re feeling like a boss or are just in a great mood today, these quotes can let you express your feelings is a perfect way. Let’s go over some of the best quote captions that are guaranteed to showcase your confidence.
- “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” – Coco Chanel
- “I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “If anyone ever boos you off stage, that is simply applause from ghosts.” – Sharon Needles
- “The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.” – Gloria Steinem
- “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” –Katharine Hepburn
The Final Word
As you can see, there’s a ton of ways to show the world that you’re feeling yourself. These captions will help you send the message that you’re not afraid of being yourself. Whether you quote famous powerful women or go with a more original remark, captioning your photos with sassy one-liners is a perfect way to showcase your confidence.