How to Join a Private Server in Shinobi Life 2
Roblox is a platform where budding game designers of all ages come to display their work. One of the most popular of these indie games was Shinobi Lile 2 which boasted a high of over 150,000 users.
A lot of things have changed though, as a cease and desist caused the game to close its services for a while. Now that it’s back up and running, we’ll show you how to join a private server in Shinobi Life 2’s new incarnation, and other useful info about the game.
So, What Exactly Happened?
- So, What Exactly Happened?
- How to Join a Private Server in Shinobi Life 2 / Shindo Life
- How to Join a Private Server in Shinobi Life 2 / Shindo Life on Windows, Mac, and Chromebook
- How to Join a Private Server in Shinobi Life 2 / Shindo Life on Android
- How to Join a Private Server in Shinobi Life 2 / Shindo Life on iPhone
- How to Join a Friend’s Private Server in Shinobi Life 2 / Shindo Life
- How to Make a Private Server in Shinobi Life 2 / Shindo Life
- Improving Game Experience
Shinobi Life 2 shut down its servers because it was hit by a claim from Viz Media, the North American copyright holders for Naruto. The game itself wasn’t really the reason for the claim, rather it was the name of the dev, NarutoRPG, that did so. There were also details within the game that drew heavily from the Naruto universe, so Roblox decided to pull the plug.
Thankfully, as the game itself didn’t break any copyright, it only took a bit of tweaking by the dev, now named RELL World, to put it back up. The game once known as Shinobi Life 2 is now called Shindo Life. A combination of two of RELL World’s games, the aforementioned Shinobi Life 2 and Nindo.
For those that were recently subscribed to Shinobi Life 2, all their character data and purchased items carry over to the new game.
How to Join a Private Server in Shinobi Life 2 / Shindo Life
So how do you connect to a private server in this new game? It’s actually pretty simple as the game itself provides the codes necessary to do so. If you already know how to join private servers from the original game, then the steps for Shindo Life are rather similar.
How to Join a Private Server in Shinobi Life 2 / Shindo Life on Windows, Mac, and Chromebook
To join a private Shindo Life server on desktop, whether it be Windows, Mac or Chromebook, do the following:
- Log onto Roblox and open Shindo Life.
- Once in the game, either sign in to your character or create a new one.
- Once you’ve entered the game, press M.
- On the left side of the menu, click on Travel.
- Look at the TELEPORT buttons on the right. Find the one that says [Private Servers].
- Proceed to the Shindo Life Private server Wiki and choose a code that you want to use.
- Click on the Private Server text to open the text box.
- Type in the code including the brackets .
- Once you’re done, click on TELEPORT.
- You will now be teleported to the map corresponding to the code that you entered.
If you wish to return to the main map, here’s what you need to do:
- Open the menu by clicking M.
- On the buttons to the right, click on TELEPORT under the title Main Menu.
- You should now be teleported to the main map of the game.
How to Join a Private Server in Shinobi Life 2 / Shindo Life on Android
Joining a private server using an Android is almost the same as with the desktop versions. You can do this by following the steps as detailed below:
- Open Roblox on mobile then login.
- Proceed to the Shindo Life page, then tap on play.
- Tap on Menu located on the lower left side of your screen. The link should just be above your HP bar.
- On the left side of the popup menu, tap on Travel.
- Find a code from the Shindo Life private server Wiki.
- Tap on the [Private Server] text on the right side of the menu.
- Enter the code that you got from the wiki.
- Tap on TELEPORT.
- You will be teleported to the map corresponding to the code that you entered.
If you wish to return to the main map, do the following:
- Tap on Menu on the lower left side of the screen.
- Tap on TELEPORT on the right side of the menu just below the Main Menu text.
- You’ll be teleported to the main map of the game.
How to Join a Private Server in Shinobi Life 2 / Shindo Life on iPhone
Both Roblox and Shindo Life aren’t really platform dependent, even on the mobile versions. The same steps used to connect to private servers on the Android are the same steps that you need to do on iPhone. Refer to the instructions as given on Android above if you’re using iPhone to play Shindo Life.
How to Join a Friend’s Private Server in Shinobi Life 2 / Shindo Life
If you want to invite a friend to join you in a private server that you’re already on, then all you have to do is give them the code of the server you’re in. Whisper or message them through the chat feature and then give them the code there. Your friend can then log onto that private server through the steps as detailed on either desktop or mobile above.
How to Make a Private Server in Shinobi Life 2 / Shindo Life
Creating your own private server is possible in Shindo Life, though you’ll need a few items to be able to do so. The main thing that you’ll require is the Server Creator gamepass. This item allows you to make your own private server and is worth 700 ROBUX to purchase.
To create your own server, follow these steps:
- When in game, press M to open the menu, or tap on the Menu icon if you’re on mobile.
- Tap or click on the Private Server text box, but don’t enter any code.
- Tap or click on TELEPORT.
- If you have a Server Creator gamepass, Shindo Life will allow you to generate your own server code. If you don’t have a gamepass, the option to buy it will be displayed.
- Once you’ve created your own server, you can invite others by giving them the code.
The gamepass has no limits on how many private servers you can create. Also, the servers you make stay up until the game shuts down, usually when an update is made.
Improving Game Experience
With the popularity of Shinobi Life 2, and now the growing popularity of its new incarnation, Shindo Life, expect ordinary maps to fill up with players of all kinds. To get away from congested maps, knowing how to join a private server in Shinobi Life 2’s new iteration will only help improve your gaming experience.
Do you know of other ways on how to join a private server on Shindo Life? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.