Snapchat – How to Make Your Emoji Move
If you’re looking to make your snaps on the Snapchat application stand out even more, then consider adding some moving emoji. Yup, you heard that right. You can add emoji to video snaps and make them move and groove with you. And you won’t even care if the person you’re sending it to tries to screenshot without you knowing.
Want to know how? Yes, we know that’s a silly question. Of course you do!
Let’s charge ahead and add some moving emoji to our video snaps.
Take a Snapchat Video
Obviously, you’ll first open the Snapchat application on your iOS or Android device. Then, follow our instructions to add emoji to your video snap.
- Take a Snapchat video by holding down the white circular button at the bottom portion of your mobile device’s screen. You can use the front or rear-facing camera.
- Next, tap on the sticker button at the top of your screen. It’s the one that looks like a peeling sticker, tp the left of the Text icon which is the upper case “T.”
- Find an emoji or sticker you want to add to your video snap.
- Once you’re back on the video snap you’ve just recorded, put your emoji sticker or any of the available stickers where you want it placed, and once you place it, it’ll become part of your video.
- Oh, and you can add more stickers or emoji if you’d like—just go back to the sticker icon and add more.
Adding stickers and emoji to video snaps is super fun! It’s so fun adding emoji and stickers to snaps that now we’re a bit distracted by this recently discovered feature. Just another addicting feature of the Snapchat app to add to the list—and even more so when you’re exchanging snaps with your best friends.
The moving emoji feature has apparently been around for at least a few months as of this writing. However, it’ll always be new to someone who didn’t even know it existed until reading this (or if you’re just starting out on your Snapchat journey).
You don’t have to make snap videos of only yourself or other people to use the moving emoji feature on Snapchat. You can take a video of your pet and add silly stickers or emoji to it and make your own funny pet videos. The possibilities are endless . . . Have some fun with it!
Keep checking back here often for even more Snapchat tips and tricks. Until next time, Snapchat folks. Stay snappy.