What Do the Fruit on Snapchat Mean?
Right after Christmas of 2016 fruit started appearing in Snaps all around Snapchat. Apparently, it’s code as to whether you’re single, taken, it’s complicated and so forth. It had many Snapchat users in a world of confusion unless they were the ones doing it, then they had the upper hand in this guessing game.
This creative way of stating your relationship status is different than the traditional way of just stating the obvious. Okay fine, it’s unique I’ll give it that. But, you may still not be in the loop as to what all the different fruit as relationship statuses represent.
We’re going to take a look and tell you what the various fruit emoji say for relationships in the Snapchat realm. Here we go.
What Fruit are You?
All right if you’ve already been participating in the Snapchat fruit revolution then, you may have some clue as to what the different fruit represent. Otherwise, you may have still found yourself absolutely lost.
Rumor has it that this fruit craze started to confuse people on Snapchat about their relationship status. Well, more and more snap chat folks have been catching on. They are beginning to decipher what each fruit stands for and figuring out the code.
Here’s what we’ve gathered from the different fruit emoji used on Snapchat;
- Blueberry means Your single
- Pineapple means it’s complicated
- Raspberry means you’re not looking to commit to one person
- Apple means you’re engaged
- Cherry means you’re already in a relationship
- Banana means you’re married
- Avocado means you’re the better half in the relationship
- Strawberry means you can’t find the right one
- Lemon means you want to be single
- Raisin means you want to get married to your current partner
Oh, and just when you’ve got that all figured out their’s another Snapchat game with animal emoji’s cropping up.
Using fruit emoji on Snapchat is a clever way to reveal your relationship status or lack of one. Nonetheless, when you need to know what’s going on in the world of Snapchat look no further because we got you covered.