For those that have bought a Huawei P9, it’s a good idea to know where to get ringtones for the Huawei P9. It’s important to know about the Huawei P9 ringtone, for when you might want to to create a unique ringtones for a particular person when calling or an alarm that will remind you of a specific task. Below we’ll explain how you can get to the default ringtone on the Huawei P9.
The instructions below should answer the questions where do I get ringtones for the Huawei P9? The best reason to create a custom ringtone on the Huawei P9 is to make things more personal, and it’ll allow you to know who’s calling without ever looking at your Huawei P9.
How to download ringtones to Huawei P9
The process to add and create custom ringtones for contacts is easy on the Huawei P9. You have the option to set custom ringtones for each individual contact, and set custom sounds for text messages as well. The following steps below to set custom ringtones:
- Turn on the Huawei P9.
- Go to the Dialer app.
- Browse and select the contact you want to edit a ring tone for.
- Select the pen-shaped icon to edit the contact.
- Then select the “Ringtone” button.
- A popup window will show up with all your ringtone sounds.
- Browse and select the song you want to use as a ringtone.
- If the ringtone you made isn’t listed hit “Add” and find it in your device storage, then select it.