How to Find Zelle on TD Bank App
TD Bank supports Zelle and this means that Zelle is fully integrated into your bank’s app, and as such, you don’t have to download the Zelle app. Moreover, it also means that your daily limit is higher as compared to a bank that doesn’t support Zelle directly.
If you’re struggling to find Zelle in the app, this is the article for you.
Where Is Zelle on the App?
Every online banking app is a bit different, and TD Bank app isn’t an exception. Don’t look for a Zelle section or anything like that.
All you have to do is find the “Send Money with Zelle” button! You should be able to see it on the first screen when you open the app.
How to Activate Zelle on the TD Bank App?
You now know how to find Zelle, which is an excellent start. However, if you haven’t used Zelle before, here’s how to activate your Zelle account:
- Open the TD Bank app (log in with your credentials if required).
- Tap on “Send Money with Zelle”.
- Check whether your e-mail address or your phone number is correct.
- If you’re using your phone number, you’ll receive a text with a verification code. On the other hand, if you’re registering with your e-mail, check your mailbox to find the code.
- Enter the code that was sent to you.
That’s it! Your account will be verified and you’ll be ready to send or receive money!
If you don’t have your cellphone nearby, don’t worry! You can use Zelle on the browser as well. Go to the Capital One online banking website, log in, and then click on “Send Money with Zelle.”
What If Zelle Doesn’t Work?
You’ve done everything correctly, but you still can’t open Zelle on TD Bank app? Stay calm. There are multiple reasons why this could happen, and there’s a ready solution for each of them.
- You entered a wrong e-mail or phone number – in this case, you won’t be able to receive the verification code. Return to your home page and check the details you’ve entered. TD Bank will allow you to change it if needed.
- You haven’t enabled notifications – Your phone’s OS may require you to specifically allow notifications for all apps, including the TD Bank app. These are notifications that you want to receive anyway. Enable and opt out of commercial messages if those bother you.
- Your e-mail or phone number could already be connected to a Zelle account with another bank – Unfortunately, an e-mail or phone number can only be connected to one Zelle account. If you’ve previously used Zelle with some other bank, you may need to deactivate that account first.
If none of this helps, you should reach out to TD Bank’s customer support as they’ll be able to help you solve your problem. The best way to contact them is through the following phone number: 1-888-751-9000.
Are There Any Limits?
Zelle has many positives: It’s fast, safe, and doesn’t have any fees. The only downside to this payment service is that there’s a limit to the amount of money you can send in a day. The limit depends on your bank, and for TD Bank.
The limit for instant transfers is $1000 a day. If you wish to send more money, you can do so with a non-instant transfer (up to three business days). The daily limit for the second type of transfer is $2500 ($1500 each).
The monthly limits are $5000 and $10000, respectively.
Easy and Fun Way to Send Money
Zelle is a perfect service for sending money to someone quickly for free. You can do everything from the comfort of your home with the TD Bank app. Most people use Zelle to split bills with their friends or send money to relatives or pay for local services.
Have you been using Zelle? Do you like it? Let us know in the comments section below.