90 Anniversary Captions for Instagram
Anniversaries are a special day in the life of a relationship. It’s an opportunity to mark the passing of a complete year that we’ve spent together with the one we love. We all love sharing our milestones on Instagram and letting the world know about the major events of our lives. Marriages, birthdays, and holidays are all chances for us to reflect on the people and events of our lives. Anniversaries are a special kind of milestone, one that happens year after year and which (hopefully) becomes more and more happy with the passing of the years. When you post that Instagram snap or video of you and your special someone, you want a caption that is just as special. Here are some captions that are sweet, some that are funny, some that are perhaps a little cynical, and some that will help you express how you feel about your partner.
- One year, 365 opportunities.
- One year down, forever to go.
- This year, I laughed a little harder, cried a little less, and smiled a lot more.
- The first of many years to come.
- One year ago you kissed me goodnight for the first time.
- Thank you for 365 days of smiles.
- This has been the luckiest year of my life.
- OMG, we’re still married?!
- You might call me crazy, but I’m not the one who married me.
- Turns out I kind of like having you around.
- Today we celebrate the best decision you ever made.
- Congratulations on another year of losing arguments to me.
- Today we celebrate another year of you surviving me.
- “Whatever our souls are made of, yours and mine are the same.” – Emily Brontë
- Happiness is only real when shared.
No One Else
- My favorite place in the world is next to you.
- When I first met you, I didn’t realize how important to me you would become.
- You stole my heart, and I let you keep it.
- And suddenly, all of the songs were about you.
- You’re my addiction.
- We are two souls with a single mission.
- If I had my life to live over again, I would find you sooner.
- Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.
- In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
- “There is nothing more admirable than when two people who see eye to eye keep house as man and wife, confounding their enemies and delighting their friends.” –
- “A good marriage is where both people feel like they’re getting the better end of the deal.” –
Through Love’s Eyes
- You make the good things in life great.
- So many smiles have begun with you.
- Your smile kick starts all my own.
- There are so many reasons to be happy, but you’re my favorite.
- A year is a blink in love’s eyes.
- You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half.
- “To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow – this is a human offering that can border on miraculous.” – E
- You’ve made me a better person.
- I’m so much more me when I’m with you.
- Your heart is beautiful and it made mine beautiful too.
- “As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change… I will always keep falling in love with you.” – Karen Clodfelder
- Change is good, especially when you learn to change together.
- “Become the kind of person the kind of person you would like to marry would like to marry.” –
To the Future
- “I never want to stop making memories with you.” – Pierre Jeanty
- “You are my today and all of my tomorrows.” – Leo Christopher
- “Grow old with me; the best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning
- “Real love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
- Forever sounds nice next to you.
- When our lips touch, I can taste the next sixty years of my life.
- I would say that I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, but I know I will tomorrow.
- We deserve a happy ending.
- Everything I’ve never done, I want to do with you.
- “Grow old with me, the best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning
- “Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years multiply.” – Zane Grey
- I’m done. I don’t need anything more out of life. I have you, and that’s enough.
Keeping it Simple
- You and me.
- I’ll never let you go.
- The best is yet to come.
- My love.
- Love is perfect.
- Happy Best Anniversary.
- “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Herman Hesse
- All of me loves all of you.
Putting In the Effort
- “We’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you.” – Nicholas Sparks
- “If I get married, I want to be very married.” –
- “The best I can ask for is that this love, which has been built on countless failures, will continue to grow.” –
- “To keep your marriage brimming, with love in the wedding cup, whenever you’re wrong, admit it; whenever you’re right, shut up.” –
- “Love without sacrifice is like theft” –
- “Love is an act of endless forgiveness; a tender look which becomes a habit.” –
- “Marriage is a partnership, not a democracy.” –
- “Love seems the swiftest, but it is the slowest of all growths. No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century.” –
- “When you give each other everything, it becomes an even trade. Each wins all.” –
Making a Little Fun
- “Some people claim that marriage interferes with romance. There’s no doubt about it. Anytime you have a romance, your wife is bound to interfere.” –
- “Marriage is a fine institution, but I’m not ready for an institution.” –
- “Do you know what it means to come home at night to a woman who’ll give you a little love, a little affection, a little tenderness? It means you’re in the wrong house, that’s what it means.” –
- “An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets, the more interested he is in her.” –
- “I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.” –
- “I am” is the shortest sentence in the English language. And “I do” is the longest.
- “My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.” –
- “Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.” –
- “I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” –
- “They say all marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning.” –
- “Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, half shut afterwards.” –
- “Not only is love blind, it’s a little hard of hearing.” –
- We go together like cupcakes and frosting.
- We go together like milk and cookies.
- We go together like pepperonis and cheese.
- You are the salt to my pepper.
- You are the bacon to my eggs.
- You are the Chandler to my Monica.
It’s just about love
- “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” – Judy Garland
- “Love one another but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.” – Kahlil Gibran
- Love’s about finding the one person who makes your heart complete.
- The only way love can last a lifetime is if it’s unconditional.
Love and Marriage Quotes
- “The point of marriage is not to create a quick commonality by tearing down all boundaries; on the contrary, a good marriage is one in which each partner appoints the other to be the guardian of his solitude, and thus they show each other the greatest possible trust.” — Rainer Maria Rilke
- “And she’s got brains enough for two, which is the exact quantity the girl who marries you will need.” — P.G. Wodehouse
- “When in a relationship, a real man doesn’t make his woman jealous of others, he makes others jealous of his woman.” — Steve Maraboli
- “It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.” — Jane Austen
- “Happiness [is] only real when shared.” — Jon Krakauer
- “You can measure the happiness of a marriage by the number of scars that each partner carries on their tongues, earned from years of biting back angry words.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
- “After all these years, I see that I was mistaken about Eve in the beginning; it is better to live outside the Garden with her than inside it without her.” — Mark Twain
- “A short story is a love affair, a novel is a marriage. A short story is a photograph; a novel is a film.” — Lorrie Moore
- “Let me not to the marriage of true minds admit impediments. Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds, or bends with the remover to remove.” — William Shakespeare
- “I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me… everyday.” — Nicholas Sparks
- “An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets, the more interested he is in her.” — Agatha Christie
- “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” — Friedrich Nietzsche
- “I ask you to pass through life at my side—to be my second self, and best earthly companion.” — Charlotte Brontë
- “You know it’s never fifty-fifty in a marriage. It’s always seventy-thirty, or sixty-forty. Someone falls in love first. Someone puts someone else up on a pedestal. Someone works very hard to keep things rolling smoothly; someone else sails along for the ride.” — Jodi Picoult
- “Tell him yes. Even if you are dying of fear, even if you are sorry later, because whatever you do, you will be sorry all the rest of your life if you say no.” — Gabriel García Márquez
- “I love you more than I hate everything else.” — Rainbow Rowell
- “To say that one waits a lifetime for his soulmate to come around is a paradox. People eventually get sick of waiting, take a chance on someone, and by the art of commitment become soulmates, which takes a lifetime to perfect.” — Criss Jami
- “Stand together, yet not too near together: For the pillars of the temple stand apart, And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other’s shadow.” — Kahlil Gibran
- “By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you’ll become happy; if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.” — Socrates
- “Be thine own palace, or the world’s thy jail.” — John Donne
- “Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then.” — Katharine Hepburn
Hopefully these quotes and sayings will put you and your special someone in a romantic mood! We have other articles here at TechJunkie with captions for lovers – captions for your boyfriend, for couples, and – if things didn’t work out – we even have captions for your ex.