Ladies of Instagram, this article’s for you (although, technically, boyfriend-having guys can use some of these captions as well, or adapt them to fit your relationship)! If you’re lucky enough to be in a relationship, then you know all about how boyfriends can be silly, frustrating, or just downright cute at times (and any combination of those things!). Obviously, if you’re on Instagram, you like to take pictures and post them for your friends—or the world—to see. If you like to post photos of yourself and your boyfriend, perhaps with a cutesy filter, you probably also want to add some sort of quote or caption to your pics. When you’ve captured those moments between you and your man on film (or, shall we say, in digital pictures), show the world just what you’re thinking about your “bae.” Try on some of these caption categories for size…
Also see our article Best Friend Picture Captions & Quotes for Instagram
You love your guy so much that you want to shout it from the rooftops. Maybe he’s a big, mushy teddy bear when the two of you are alone. Here are some captions to add to your Instagram photos to show your loving feelings for him.
- Give me long hugs.
- Be my partner in crime.
- He calls me beautiful like it’s my name.
- I don’t think you understand how easily you make my day.
- Thank you for reminding me what butterflies feel like.
- You just put your arms around me and I’m home.
- I can’t lose you, because if I ever did I’d have lost my best friend, my soulmate, my smile, my laugh, my everything.
- Sometimes I look at you and wonder how I got to be so damn lucky.
- I don’t know what my future holds, but I’m hoping you’re in it.
- I looked at him as a friend until I realized I loved him.
- I got lost in him and it’s the kind of lost that’s exactly like being found.
- Everything I’ve never done, I want to do with you.
- I’m high on loving you.
- He makes you smile so much your cheeks hurt.
- It’s been occurring to me I’d like to hang out with you for my whole life.
- He’s like a song she can’t get out of her head.
- True love is when you are happy spending time together, even if one of you is asleep.
- You’re the type of boy I’d make a sandwich for.
- Putting your head on his shoulder and he kisses the top of your head.
- You are my favorite distraction.
- I still fall for you every day.
- I smile like an idiot when I think about you.
- Be with someone who always wants to know how your day was.
- Smiling the second you see his name pop up on your phone.
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
Funny Boyfriend Captions
Is your man the biggest clown you’ve ever met? Maybe he makes you laugh until you’re in stitches, or he can get you to smile even when you don’t want to. Well, if you’ve got your own funny side and want to let it shine through your Instagram captions, here are some we’ve picked just for you.
- When my boyfriend met my mom for the first time, he shook her hand and said, “Hi, I’m a big fan of your work.”
- I could lay next to you forever—or until we decide to go eat.
- Let’s cuddle so I can steal your body heat.
- I broke up with my boyfriend because he insulted my dog. Nobody insults my dog.
- He’s cute, huh? Yeah, he’s mine and I’m psycho. Just sayin’.
- When I first saw you, I fell in love. Well, not love love… but you smelled nice.
- There’s no one I’d rather lie in bed and look at my phone with.
- Love is being stupid together.
- You’re cute—and if anyone tells you otherwise, let me know and I will light them on fire.
- Being with you has made me so lame I think I like it.
- Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me. Then, I remember: oh, I put up with you. So, we’re even.
- They say long-distance relationships will teach you to communicate well… So, we should be mind-readers by now.
- Stick with the man who stuck by you when your hair wasn’t done.
- My boyfriend and I are secretly dating. Very, very secretly. Even he doesn’t know.
- You text him, he doesn’t text back. He was obviously so excited that you texted him that he fainted.
Ex- and Irritating Boyfriend Captions
Does your ex think he’s the best thing since sliced bread? Or does your current boyfriend act like the most annoying person you’ve ever met sometimes? Here are some captions to highlight those frustrating, less-than-stellar times in your life. (Just remember to play nice with the one you’ve got, even when you’re less than pleased with him! You may want him out in the doghouse, but you may send him out of your life, if you’re not careful.)
- My ex is living proof of how stupid I can be.
- When your past calls, don’t answer. It has nothing new to say.
- As soon as your ex sees you smiling, that’s the minute they want you back.
- I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible. But I want to spend every irritating minute with you.
- Sorry I’m late; I didn’t want to come.
- I would wish you the best, but since that’s what you’re giving up, I’ll just wish you luck.
- Don’t cry because they left. Smile because they gave you an opportunity to find someone better.
- My ex updated his status to “standing on the edge of a cliff.” So, I poked him.
- I want to write “I love you” on a rock and throw it at your face so you know how hard it is to love you.
- I see no point in arguing with you. You do a fine job of proving your complete ignorance on your own.
So, whether your feeling blissfully in love, a bit silly about your guy, or want to stick it to your ex or the annoying love in your life, we’ve got your covered with our selection of Instagram picture captions. Have any other favorites? Let us know! And check out some of our other articles for your other captioning needs, whether you need words to adorn your selfies, couples selfies, or pics of your best friends.