Father and Son Quotes
Dads and sons can have various relationships. It’s really sad if they are limited to the biological relationships only — but if you are on good terms with your father, you are truly a happy person.
In this case, all we can do is congratulate you, because father-son relationships are probably one of the best things in a boys’ (and men) lives. When you are a father, there’s nothing better than watching at your son’s first steps, listening to his first words, playing football with him, teaching him how to shave later… And vice versa, almost all of us do remember that sweet days when our fathers played with us, taught us how to do something and helped us — and what I can say here is that if you still can call, write or meet and hug your father, you are definitely very happy.
And of course, it’s such a pleasure to meet a dad, shake his hand and hug him! But no one can deny that life does often make us to leave our hometowns. It’s a very natural process — we grow older and leave our parents’ nests. We go to the colleges, to the universities, then we settle in other towns and cities, than we become fathers ourselves — so we don’t have too much time to meet our dads (and our parents at all, not only dads, of course). It’s a little sad, but, well, that’s how the life goes.
If you are not near to your father right now, it makes sense that you still want to say something warm and pleasant to him, right? We fully understand this desire and we do support it.
That is why we have created this page with the best father and son quotes — now you can choose any and please your dad or son with a great and warm saying!
Good Father and Son Quotes
All of us miss our parents when we are far away from home. If you are in such situation now, you probably want to say something warm to your father, don’t you? These good father and son quotes may help. Choose any of them and please your dad via FB or Skype!
- When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.
- No love is greater than that of a father for His son.
- You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes.
- Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad.
- When you teach your son, you teach your son’s son.
- One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.
- Love and protection which a father gives to his children are ones of the strongest needs in childhood.
- Being a father means a lot of things, but most importantly it means to be a good role model for a son.
- The way a father treats his son’s mother shows how much he loves and respects his family.
- Every son looks up to his father one way or another.
Dad and Son Quotes
It doesn’t matter if you are a loving father who wants to send a touching quote to his son, or a son who wants to say something sweet to his dad. In all these cases, our dad and son quotes will be a great choice. Choose and send!
- It is a wise father that knows his own child.
- A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be.
- It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
- I’m so proud of you that it makes me proud of me. I hope you know that.
- Fathers, like mothers, are not born. Men grow into fathers and fathering is a very important stage in their development.
- Whatever happens tomorrow, always remember that I’ll be there for you.
- There’s no a stronger bond than between a dad and his son watching a football game every Sunday night.
- For a father raising his son and watching him grow into a good man is the best life experience.
- If there wasn’t for fathers, sons wouldn’t know how to treat a lady, to play baseball and to stand up for themselves in the street.
Father Son Inspirational Quotes
What if your son isn’t near you when he needs support and inspiration? Well, you can call him or send him one of these great father son inspirational quotes. He’ll feel that you love and support him, that’s true.
- Being a father has been, without a doubt, my greatest source of achievement, pride and inspiration.
- Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.
- My dear son, I wish you the strength to face challenges with confidence, along with the wisdom to choose your battles carefully.
- Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example instead of his advice.
- If you need me, just call me. I don’t care if I’m sleeping, if I’m angry or if I’m having my own problems — just call me and I’ll help you. Dad.
- Sometimes life can be tough but always remember: so are you, son.
- Fatherhood teaches a man how to love unconditionally, how to forgive, how to become a better person so that a son would have someone to look up to.
- When it comes to fatherhood, you know you do it right if you is the first person your son comes to in times of trouble.
- A father who gets along with his son and a son who gets along with his dad make a mom happy.
- One of the most important duties of a good father is to give his sons a chance to live a better life.
Like Father Like Son Quotes
Are you a happy father and your son is like you, you are a happy person. I can say the same about you if you are a son who takes more after your dad — and if it is so, these like father like son quotes are 100% for you!
- There must always be a struggle between a father and son, while one aims at power and the other at independence.
- For thousands of years, father and son have stretched wistful hands across the canyon of time.
- With sons and fathers, there’s an inexplicable connection and imprint that your father leaves on you.
- Every son quotes his father, in words and in deeds.
- Forget Batman: when I really thought about what I wanted to be when I grew up, I wanted to be my dad.
- When my father don’t have my hand, he has my back.
- As the saying goes, like father, like son. It means that a son doesn’t only resemble his father in terms of appearance, but also behavior.
- Every father wants his son to become just like him, but it’s a constant self-improvement that turns a father into a good father.
- A son is an extension of his father and so it’s up to a father what kind of person his son is going to be.
- A son always looks for his reflection in the father’s eyes.
Cute Daddy and Son Quotes
It’s not very likely for fathers to show their real feelings. It doesn’t mean that the fathers love their sons less than mothers, of course — they are just so! If you are the father who wants to show that you love your son and to be cute, these cute daddy and son quotes will help!
- There are three stages of a man’s life: He believes in Santa Claus, he doesn’t believe in Santa Claus, he is Santa Claus.
- A man never stands as tall as when he kneels to help a child.
- The greatest gift I ever had came from God, and I call him Dad!
- Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, singers of songs.
- I hope and pray that I will be as good as a Dad as you have been.
- Being a father, being a friend, those are the things that make me feel successful.
- If you have never met a real superhero, you just need to meet my dad.
- A father who is proud of his son can be proud of himself.
- A father is an anchor that doesn’t let his son get lost in the rough water. A father is a sail that helps his son follow the wind. A father is a lighthouse who is always there to show the right path to go.
- The greatest gift a father can present his son with is to believe in him.
Father Son Relationship Quotes
Dads and sons can have different types of relationships, of course — and if your relationships are not biological only, it’s great. We have these father son relationship quotes for you — choose any of them and make your dad or son a little bit happier today!
- It is a wise child that knows its own father, and an unusual one that unreservedly approves of him.
- Being a father, being a friend, those are the things that make me feel successful
- I have a special place in my heart for you, for showing my father such great love and friendship.
- It was my father who taught me to value myself. He told me that I was uncommonly beautiful and that I was the most precious thing in his life.
- A father should be his son’s first hero, and his daughters first love.
- Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, singers of songs.
- Father’s love will always be imprinted on the heart of a son.
- What father doesn’t want his son to succeed in life? But good fathers also know that success doesn’t come easy and know how to explain it.
- There is this special connection between a father and his son. It may be barely visible, but it’s there. It’s always like that with sons and fathers.
- A son can make the most stupid life decisions, he can misbehave, but a good father will never give up on his son, because a son is his reflection.
Father and Son Bond Quotes
Relationships between fathers and sons can be complex, competitive, problematic and so on. However, these relationships are still important and extremely valuable — and if you want to improve them, you can use one of the father and son bond quotes. They really work.
- One of the greatest tragedies of life is that fathers and sons can love each other deeply without ever getting to know each other.
- Creating a child takes no love or skill; being a parent requires lots of both.
- I realized that to get through this thing called fatherhood, I would have to be stronger emotionally and physically than I had ever been before.
- By profession I am a soldier and take pride in that fact. But I am prouder – infinitely prouder — to be a father. A soldier destroys in order to build; the father only builds, never destroys.
- No word makes me happier than the word “daddy” uttered by one of my children.
- We think our fathers fools, so wise we grow. Our wiser sons, no doubt will think us so.
- The bond between a father and a son is a true friendship no one can ever break.
- If dads make the dreams come true, aren’t they magicians undercover?
- Daddies don’t just love their children every now and then, it’s a love without end.
- Time is a funny thing. As soon a son realizes that his father was right, he has a son on his own and now it’s his son thinks that he’s wrong.
Father and Son Moments Sayings
Some moments of our lives are priceless. Remember when your dad played football with you? When you went fishing? When you made a barbeque with him and friends?
If you want to recall these times, read these father and son moments sayings!
- A father holds his children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever.
- I inherited that calm from my father, who was a farmer. You sow, you wait for good or bad weather, you harvest, but working is something you always need to do.
- When I was a kid, I used to imagine animals running under my bed. I told my dad, and he solved the problem quickly. He cut the legs off the bed.
- Being a father means you have to think fast on your feet. You must be judicious, wise, brave, tender, and willing to put on a frilly hat and sit down to a pretend tea party
- The best thing that a father can give to his son is his time.
- I smile because you are my father. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.
- There’s nothing more lovely for a son in this world than the time spent with a father.
- A father is the best friend and strictest boss for his son.
- No matter how old you get, as long as you have your son, you have your best friend.
- Until you have a son of your own… you will never know the joy, the love beyond feeling that resonates in the heart of a father as he looks upon his son.
Short Father’s Love for his Son
Do you love your son and want to make him feel happier? If the answer is yes (and I’m sure it’s “yes”: come on, we all love our children), we have something for you here. These short father’s love for his son quotes will definitely be great in your situation.
- My little boy yesterday, my friend today, my Son forever.
- I love a son, who is my heart. A wonderful young man, daring and loving, strong and kind.
- My number one goal is to support and be there for my son.
- If my son is happy, so am I.
- I love my son more than anything. I’ll do whatever it takes to make sure he is raised the right way.
- Having a kid is like falling in love for the first time when you’re 12, but every day.
- My son, if your heart is wise, then my heart will be glad indeed.
- It is not hard to become a father, but it takes lot of patience, love and hard work to become a father that your son will be proud of.
- Son, you are the most precious gift in my life. I love you to the moon and back.
- I am so lucky to have you as my son.
Fathers Day Quotes from Son
Fathers are as important and as loved as mothers — and they have their own day, too! Did you know that? Well, in all cases, if you want to find some fathers day quotes from son to congratulate your dad — you’ve found the right place. Here we have the best of them!
- Dad, I know you’ve loved me as long as I’ve lived; but I’ve loved you my whole life.
- No care is greater than Dad’s Care. Happy Fathers Day, dad!
- A father doesn’t tell you that he loves you. He shows you.
- My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: he believed in me.
- To the world you are a dad. To our family — you are the world.
- A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow.
- Dad, thank you for always be my guiding light in the darkest times.
- The happiest time for me was the time I was born because it was the beginning of my journey with the best dad in the world.
- I am the luckiest son, because my father can turn even the dullest day into a carnival.
- For the world you may be just a father, for me you are the world.