How to Change Your Shoe Size on StockX
When you’re creating a StockX account for the first time, there’s a lot of information to fill out. You have to go through all the shipping and billing info, and need to authenticate your account via email.
Your StockX profile also includes your shoe size. When you’re browsing for sneakers, StockX will automatically display your size if it’s available.
However, if you want to change the default shoe size on your profile, you can absolutely do that. In this article, we’re going to show you how.
Editing Your StockX Shoe Size
There could be any number of reasons why you’d want to change the shoe size in your StockX profile. Perhaps you want to buy sneakers for someone else.
Or maybe you know that not every shoe manufacturer has an identical shoe size chart. Regardless of the reason, changing the shoe size only takes a few steps. Here’s how you do it:
- Open the StockX page and select “My Account” in the top right corner of the window.
- On the panel on the left, select “Settings”.
- You’ll see your “Account Settings” page. Select “Edit” next to the “Profile”.
- You’ll be able to change the size of the shoe in the “User Info” section.
- Select “Submit”.
Keep in mind that based on your location, you’ll see the default size chart. If you’re located in the US, you’ll see the US shoe size chart, and if you’re in the UK or EU, the chart will change.
However, when you’re browsing for sneakers, you can open all the size charts and compare them. You can even see the size in CM (centimeters).
The size you’ve selected in your user profile will be displayed by default. But when you click on it from the browsing section, you’ll see a drop-down menu with all the available sizes and corresponding prices.
Does Shoe Size Impact the Price?
In a nutshell, the answer to this question is yes. It’s not a secret that certain shoe sizes always cost more than others. Many variables go into how the price of a shoe size is determined.
But as a rule, the most popular and larger sizes are the ones that cost the most. You can even conduct your own research on StockX and see how the price of a particular pair of shoes changes with the size. And to make that process easier, you can go to the settings and change the shoe size in your profile.
Hot to Figure Out Your Shoe Size
This might be a silly thing to think about – of course, you know your shoe size – but when dealing with an online marketplace of high-value shoes and accessories, you want to make sure you get it right. That’s why the CM (centimeter) chart provides the most accurate information. Here’s the best way to measure your shoe size:
- Take a piece of paper and place it on the floor.
- Then place your foot on that piece of paper. Your heel should be leaning against a wall.
- Use a pen and draw a little line next to the longest spot of your foot.
- Grab a measuring tape and check the length between that line and the wall.
Once you’re sure you got it right, compare the centimeters with the US, UK, or EU size charts.
How to Buy/Sell Shoes on StockX
In case you have a pair of shoes that are in deadstock condition, you can put them on sale on StockX in no time. Here’s how that works:
- Log into your StockX account.
- In the search bar on the top of the screen, type in the shoe model and select the ones you have.
- You’ll see the shoe profile in front of you, and you’ll be presented with several options.
- You can click “Buy” or “Sell,” and you can view the last sale info regarding that particular model.
- When StockX authenticates the item, they’ll ship the shoes to the buyer and send the money to the seller.
They will, of course, incur a processing fee as well. When you’re buying or selling shoes on StockX, you’ll see your default shoe size displayed first.
If the shoes you’re selling are a different size than your default size, make sure to select that before you hit send. And the same goes when you’re processing a purchase on StockX.
Managing Your StockX Profile
If you know a lot about how the shoe size impacts price and how long to wait before you sell, StockX is an excellent tool for your skills.
Remember to always pay extra attention to the correct shoe size when making a sale. If you’re using StockX to buy shoes rather than sell, you won’t need to change your default shoe size as much. But if you do, you’ll know exactly how it’s done.
Have you ever had to change shoe size on StockX? Let us know in the comments section below.