How to Get Gold in Spellbreak
Spellbreak is one of the newest battle royal games to hit the market. Although not as big as Fortnite or PUBG, Spellbreak is slowly gaining popularity. The game offers a free to play experience, and allows players from several platforms to duke it out in battle.
To set yourself apart from all the other players, you’ll want to get outfits and items from the in-game shop. Purchasing these customization items requires gold which is the official currency of this game. In this article, we’ll show you how to get gold on Spellbreak, in the pay or free to play option.
How to Get Gold in Spellbreak
- How to Get Gold in Spellbreak
- Getting Free Gold in Spellbreak
- Additional FAQs
- An Expanding Player Base
The easiest way to get gold in Spellbreak is still buying it from the store. Spellbreak offers several denominations on the store for you to choose from. The prices and the corresponding gold amounts are as follows:
- 1,000 gold – $9.99
- 2,800 gold – $24.99
- 5,000 gold – $39.99
- 13,500 gold – $99.99
There are also several packs that come with both gold and mage outfits for your character:
- The Starter Pack option for $1.99 that comes with 600 gold and a Bewitching Glimmer Outfit.
- The Mage Pack for $31.99 that comes with 3,500 gold and a Patchwork Outfit and a Mage Badge.
- The Battlemage Pack for $51.99 that comes with 6,000 gold, the Golden Bughunter Outfit, a Battlemage Badge.
- The Master Pack for $77.99 that comes with 15,000 gold and the Keymaster Outfit, a Master badge, along with all the outfits and badges of the other packs.
As you may notice, the higher the amount that you buy, the bigger the discount that you get.
To buy gold through the shop, follow these steps:
- While on the home page, click on the menu icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- From the dropdown menu click on Buy Gold.
- Alternatively, you can click on the gold icon on the upper right side to open the purchase page.
- Choose the amount that you want to purchase from the options given, then click on the image of that pack.
- You’ll be redirected to the Epic Store page where you can enter the payment details for your purchase. Once you’ve done so, click on Checkout.
Alternatively, you can head directly to the Epic game Store to buy your Spellbreak gold.
- Open the Epic Games Store.
- On the Search box on the upper right corner, type in Spellbreak.
- On the Spellbreak store page, scroll down to see the available purchase options.
- Once you’ve found the denomination that you want, click on Buy Now.
- Enter your payment details and click on Checkout.
You can also use the Microsoft Store to buy your gold, though the options aren’t as extensive as those available from the Epic Store or the Spellbreak Store itself. The purchases are available in Spellbreak’s Microsoft store.
Getting Free Gold in Spellbreak
If you want to get gold, but don’t really want to pay real money for it, you can actually get currency for free through playing the game. Spellbreak gives you 50 gold every time you increase your Mage Level for a total of 2,500 gold. Leveling up your classes also earns gold when you reach the top levels. Players can get a total of 300 gold each time they fully level a class for a total of 1,800 gold if you level up all classes.
This gives a free to play user a total of 4,300 free gold to earn.
There hasn’t been any announcement from the developers of Spellbreak if they plan to introduce any other ways to earn gold in the game. As leveling up is a finite source of gold, once you reach max level, you’re limited to premium options to get currency.
Is Spellbreak Available on Steam?
Yes. Spellbreak releases on Steam on December 15, 2020. If you’re reading this article on or after that date then you can play the game through the Steam platform. Check out the Spellbreak website to find the link, or type in Spellbreak on Steam search to find the game’s store page.
What Is the Max Level in Spellbreak?
Mage ranks in Spellbreak go up to 50, though there are separate class ranks for a player to level up. Class ranks have a max level of 20, and with six classes for the player to advance, there are technically 120 class levels to build up. The talents for each class fully unlock at level six, so you’ll only need a total of 36 class levels to unlock all talents in the game.
What Is the Best Class in Spellbreak?
Although the game developers try to make sure that each class in the game is balanced, it’s unavoidable that one class seems to be better than most. Majority opinion is that the Stoneshaper class is one of the best in the game. The skills for the Stoneshaper are easy to learn and rather powerful, so both beginners and experienced players find playing this class to be ideal. Not to say that the other classes are bad, but this class does have quite an edge.
How Do You Level Up Fast in Spellbreak
The fastest way to level up in Spellbreak is to defeat opponents and accomplish the missions that are assigned to you when you log in. Missions give additional xp when completed. Winning the match will also give bonus xp.
Can You Earn Gold in Spellbreak?
As mentioned, leveling up Mage and Class rank gives you bonus gold. Once you hit max level though, this will stop being a source of currency.
How Much Does Spellbreak Cost?
Spellbreak is free to play, if there are microtransactions in the game that costs real money.
What Does Gold Do in Spellbreak?
Gold is a currency that allows you to buy costumes, emotes and spell effects. These are mainly cosmetic items and do not affect the gameplay.
An Expanding Player Base
As Spellbreak continues to grow in popularity, expect the in-game shop to add more items to cater to its expanding player base. Knowing how to get gold in Spellbreak, whether through free to play or premium means, allows you to get those items for your account. In the future, the devs may introduce further ways to earn this currency, but as of now, your best bet is to either pay or play.
Do you know of other ways on how to get gold in Spellbreak that wasn’t mentioned here? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.