For those that own a Samsung Galaxy Note 4, you might want to know how to change clock style on lock screen of the Note 4. The good news is that you can change the clock style several different ways. Since the Galaxy Note 4 lock screen is the first thing you see on the smartphone, you’ll be able to edit clock style on the lockscreen to make the Samsung Note 4 more usable. You can also change the lock screen wallpaper of the Note 4 as well.
If you go to the settings section, and browse for the “Lock screen” you’ll see a list of different features you can add to the lock screen of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- Dual Clock – shows both home and current time zones if you’re traveling
- Clock Size – makes it easier to see by making it bigger or smaller
- Show the Date – self explanatory, if you want the date shown, keep this checked
- Camera Shortcut – allows you to instantly unlock to the camera
- Owner Information – lets users add Twitter handles or other information to the lockscreen
- Unlock Effect – this changes the entire look and feel of the unlock effect and animation. We prefer watercolor.
- Additional Info – allows you to add or remove weather and pedometer info from lockscreen.
How to change Samsung Note 4 Lock screen Wallpaper
All you need to do is press and hold an empty space on the Home screen. This will bring up the edit mode where you can add widgets, change homescreen settings, and also change the wallpaper. Select on “Wallpaper”, then select “Lock screen.”
By default the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has several different wallpaper options for the lockscreen, but you can always select “more images” and select from any image that you have taken on your Galaxy Note 4. Once you’ve found the image you want, hit the Set Wallpaper button.