How To Change Time In OnePlus 3
For those that own an OnePlus 3, you may want to know how to change time and date. The OnePlus 3 time and date allows you to know what day and time it is withouth having to wear a watch.
Some may want to change and edit the time and date on the OnePlus 3 because the smartphone doesn’t always automatically makes these changes when flying into different time zones or during daylight savings. This is especially true when you don’t have a cell phone or wireless connection, thus the OnePlus 3 can’t connect to the server to make the necessary changes. Below we’ll explain how to change time and date on the OnePlus 3.
How To Change Time And Date On OnePlus 3
- Turn on your OnePlus 3.
- With one finger, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Select on Settings.
- Browse and select on Date and Time.
- You can turn off the automatic update by the network, by selecting Automatic Date and Time.
- Select on Set Date.
- Change the date using the arrows and then select on Set.
- Select on Set Time.
- Change the time using the arrows and then select on Set.