How To Change Time In Samsung Galaxy J5
For those that own a Samsung Galaxy J5, you may want to know how to change time and date. The Galaxy J5 time and date allows you to know what day and time it is without having to wear a watch.
Some may want to change and edit the time and date on the Samsung J5 because the smartphone doesn’t always automatically makes these changes when flying into different time zones or during daylight savings. This is especially true when you don’t have a cell phone or wireless connection, thus the Galaxy J5 can’t connect to the server to make the necessary changes. Below we’ll explain how to change time and date on the Samsung Galaxy J5.
How To Change Time And Date On Samsung Galaxy J5
- Turn on your Galaxy J5.
- With one finger, swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Select on Settings.
- Browse and select on Date and Time.
- You can turn off the automatic update by the network, by selecting Automatic Date and Time.
- Select on Set Date.
- Change the date using the arrows and then select on Set.
- Select on Set Time.
- Change the time using the arrows and then select on Set.