How To Connect OnePlus 3 To TV
If you want to know how to connect a OnePlus 3 to a TV, this guide will help easily connect your smartphone to a TV. The entire process to connect your OnePlus 3 to a TV is not hard with the correct software. The following will provide two different methods to connect OnePlus 3 to a TV. You can connect OnePlus 3 to TV in two ways; hard-wired and wireless. When you connect OnePlus 3 to TV, you can mirror what’s on your smartphone to your HDTV.
Connect OnePlus 3 To TV: Wireless Connection
To connect OnePlus 3 to TV with wireless connection, simply follow the 3-easy steps below.
- Purchase a Allshare Hub; connect the Allshare Hub to your TV via a standard HDMI cable.
- Connect the OnePlus 3 and the AllShare Hub or TV to the same wireless network.
- Access Settings > Screen Mirroring
Hint: If you use a SmartTV, you do not need to purchase the Allshare Hub.
Connect OnePlus 3 To TV: Hard-wired Connection
In 5-easy steps you can successfully connect your Smartphone to your HDTV
- Purchase a MHL adapter that is compatible with the OnePlus 3.
- Connect the OnePlus 3 to the adapter.
- Plug the adapter to a power source.
- Use a standard HDMI cable to connect the adapter to the HDMI port on your television.
- Set the TV to display video from the HDMI port you are using. Once done, the TV will mirror your phone.
Hint: If you have an older analogue TV, purchasing an HDMI to composite adapter would help allow for the OnePlus 3 to play on your TV.