How To Connect Samsung Note 4 To TV
If you want to know how to connect a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to a TV, this guide will help easily connect your smartphone to a TV. It’s not hard to connect the Samsung Note 4 to a TV with the correct software. The following will provide two different methods to connect Samsung Note 4 to a TV.
The Samsung Note 4 is running on Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system with a quad-core processor; and a magnificent 5.1-inch 1080p Full HD super AMOLED display.
You can connect Samsung Note 4 to TV in two ways; hard-wired and wireless. When you connect Note 4 to TV, you can mirror what’s on your smartphone to your HDTV.
Connect Samsung Note 4 To TV: Wireless Connection
To connect Samsung Note 4 to TV with wireless connection, simply follow the 3-easy steps below.
- Purchase a Samsung Allshare Hub; connect the Allshare Hub to your TV via a standard HDMI cable.
- Connect the Samsung Note 4 and the AllShare Hub or TV to the same wireless network.
- Access Settings > Screen Mirroring
Hint: If you use a Samsung SmartTV, you do not need to purchase the Allshare Hub.
Connect Samsung Note 4 To TV: Hard-wired Connection
In 5-easy steps you can successfully connect your Smartphone to your HDTV
- Purchase a MHL adapter that is compatible with the Samsung Note 4.
- Connect the Note 4 to the adapter.
- Plug the adapter to a power source.
- Use a standard HDMI cable to connect the adapter to the HDMI port on your television.
- Set the TV to display video from the HDMI port you are using. Once done, the TV will mirror your phone.
Hint: If you have an older analogue TV, purchasing an HDMI to composite adapter would help allow for the Samsung Note 4 to play on your TV.
The two instructions above should allow you to connect your Samsung Samsung Note 4 to a TV.