How To Create Slow Motion Videos On Huawei Mate 9
The Huawei Mate 9 has one of the best cameras on any smartphone in 2016. With that camera you can also record videos in slow motion settings. This Slow Motion function on the Huawei Mate 9 makes it possible to record rapid movements and reproduce them slowly in your video. This is possible by the rapid uptake of several video images, due to the processing power of the Huawei Mate 9. For those that want to know how to record videos in slow motion on the Huawei Mate 9, follow the interactions below:
How To Record Videos in Slow Motion on Huawei Mate 9
- Turn on the Huawei Mate 9
- Go to the Camera app
- With the live camera image showing, select on the “Mode” button
- A list of different camera options will show up, select “Slow-motion” Mode
Now when ever you go to take a video on the Huawei Mate 9, the video will automatically start recording in slow motion. Via the Settings options, you can set how slow or “fast” the slow motion should be.
- x1/2 (slow motion effect is lowest)
- x1/4 (slow motion medium)
- x1/8 (slow motion effect is best)
It’s recommend to set the video camera speed on the Huawei Mate 9 to x1 / 8,because with this setting you will have the best slow motion effect.