How To Fix Camera Failed Problem On LG G5
Those that own a LG G5 have reported of a failed camera problem on their smartphones. Some have said issue happens after using the camera on their LG smartphone after several days of use. They’ll see a message on the LG G5 saying – “Warning: Camera Failed” – and then the camera stops working. When you go to reset the smartphone, it still won’t fix the camera problem. But don’t worry, below we’ll explain how to fix the camera failed on LG G5.
- How to fix LG G4 fast battery drain
- How to fix LG G4 when overheating
- How to fix LG G4 black screen problem
- How to fix LG G4 when screen won’t rotate correctly
How to Fix LG G5 Camera Failed Problem:
- Go to restart your smartphone, it’s possible that this may fix the camera failed problem. Hold the “Power” button and the “Home” button for 7 seconds until the phone turns off and vibrates.
- Another option is to go to the Application manager and open the Camera app. Select on Force stop, clear data and clear cache.
- You can also try to clear the cache partition, this solution could fix the camera failed problem on LG G5. First you should turn off the smartphone by holding and pressing the Power, Home and Volume Up buttons at the same time. After that, release all the buttons and wait for the Android system recovery screen to show up. Then go and Highlight Wipe Cache partition with Volume down button and press the Power key to select the option.
If for some reasons the solutions don’t help solve the failed camera on the LG G5, then you should think about contacting a retailer or LG and ask for a replacement as the camera is damaged and not working.