How To Fix Huawei Mate 8 Slow WiFi Problem
Some have reported that the Huawei Mate 8 having a slow WiFi problem. One example of a slow WiFi speed on the Huawei Mate 8 is when you use apps like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Whatsapp and many of the icons and pictures look gray, which either don’t come up at all, or take forever to load.
Others have suggested that when they use Google Now, the screen gets stuck on “Recognizing…” and quite comes up with “Can’t reach Google at the moment.” A main reason that the Huawei Mate 8 WiFi connection is slow is because of a weak WiFi signal that no longer can connect the smartphone to the Internet.
For those interested in getting the most out of your device, then make sure to check out the wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your device.
But when the WiFi signal is strong and the WiFi is still slow, this can be a frustrating problem and we can help you fix it. Below are some quick suggestions on how to fix Huawei Mate 8 WiFi problem.
How to Huawei Mate 8 slow WiFi problems:
- Factory Reset Huawei Mate 8
- “Forgetting” your Wifi Network and Reconnecting
- Resetting the Modem/Router
- Switching from DHCP to Static Connection on Phone
- Switching DNS to Google’s Addresses on Phone
- Changing the Router Bandwidth Settings
- Changing the Router’s Broadcast Channel
- Adjusting the Modem/Router Security Settings and even Disabling Security
- Calling your ISP and upgrading to a Higher Bandwidth/Speed
In most cases, the above solutions will help solve the slow WiFi problem on the Huawei Mate 8. But if for some reason the Huawei Mate 8 WiFi is still slow, completing a“wipe cache partition” should fix the WiFi issue. This method deletes no data from the Huawei Mate 8. All data such as photos, videos and messages are not deleted and will be safe. You can perform the “Wipe Cache Partition“ function in the Android recovery mode. Read this guide to learn how to clear Huawei Mate 8 phone cache.
How to fix slow wifi on Huawei Mate 8:
- Power off the Huawei Mate 8
- Hold the power off, volume up and the home button all at the same time
- After some seconds, the Huawei Mate 8 will vibrate once and the recovery mode is started
- Search for the entry called “wipe cache partition” and start it
- After a few minutes the process is complete and you can restart the Huawei Mate 8 with “reboot system now”