How To Fix Huawei P9 Volume Not Working, Sound And Audio Problems
Some Huawei P9 owners have been complaining about the volume and audio not working properly on the Huawei P9 when making or receiving calls, which makes it so users of the Huawei P9 can’t hear the caller or the caller cannot hear them properly.
Below we’ll suggest some possible solutions to fix the volume not working on the Huawei P9. If the audio problems are still happening after following the suggestions, then it’s recommended to contact your retailer to get the Huawei P9 replaced. The following is a guide on how to fix the Huawei P9 when the volume is not working.
How to fix Huawei P9 audio not working:
- Turn off the Huawei P9, remove the SIM card, leave it out for a few seconds, and then reinsert the SIM card and turn on the smartphone.
- Dirt, debris, or dust could be stuck in the microphone. Try cleaning the microphone with compressed air and check to see if the Huawei P9 audio problem has been resolved.
- Audio problems can be caused by Bluetooth. Turn off any Bluetooth device synced to the phone and see if this solves the audio issues on the Huawei P9.
- Wiping the system cache of your smartphone can also solve the audio problem. Read this guide on how to wipe the Huawei P9 cache.
- Another suggestion is to enter the Huawei P9 into Recovery Mode. Follow this guide on how to enter the Huawei P9 into Recovery Mode. Booting the phone into Recovery Mode lets you update it, back it up, or trigger a factory reset if it comes to that.