How To Fix LG G4 Back Button Not Working
When it comes to using the LG G4, this smartphone has many different features, options and advanced controls.
A common problem with the LG G4 is that some have reported that the LG G4 back button is not working. These buttons on the LG G4 are touch buttons that light up with each tap. These keys lit up when the LG G4 is turned on, showing the smartphone is on and functioning. Thus many believe that if the lights are not turned on the LG G4 back button that it’s not working. If you have touch keys by the Home button or the return key doesn’t turn on and not working, below we’ll explain how you can fix this problem.
For the majority of people that own a LG G4, the Touch Key is not broken and is actually working. The reason that these buttons are not working, is because there just disabled and turned OFF. LG has a default settings that has these keys turned OFF because the LG G4 is in energy saving mode. Follow these step-by-step instructions on how to turn on the Touch Key lights on the LG G4.
- How to fix LG G4 that won’t turn on after charging
- How to fix LG G4 back button not working
- How to change LG G4 lock screen
- How to turn off LG G4 camera shutter sound
- How to turn off clicking sound on LG G4
For those interested in getting the most out of your LG G4 smartphone, then make sure to check out LG’s G4 phone case, wireless charging pad, the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband, and the LG back cover replacement for the ultimate experience with your LG G4 smartphone.
How to fix Touch Key light not working on LG G4:
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Turn on the LG G4
- Open the Menu page
- Go to Settings
- Select on “Quick Settings”
- Select on “Power Saving”
- Go to “Power Saving Mode”
- Then go to “Restrict Performance”
- Uncheck the box next to “Turn off touch key light”
Now the lighting of the two touch keys on the LG G4 will be turned back on.
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself
- How to fix black screen problem on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 that’s freezing and crashing
- How to use Fingerprint sensor on LG G4
- How to fix camera failed problem on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 not charging problem
- How to fix LG G4 screen that won’t rotate
- How to fix LG G4 bluetooth problems
- How to fix audio and volume problems on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 WiFi problems
- How to reset password when locked out of LG G4
- How to set custom ringtones on LG G4