How To Fix LG G4 Turns Off Randomly
The LG G4 has been called one of the best smartphones of 2015. But one issue that some LG G4 owners face is the LG G4 turns off randomly for no reason at all.
This issue that the LG G4 randomly shuts off and randomly restarts is not normal for this smartphone. Below we’ll explain how you can fix the LG G4 from turning off and restarting randomly.
For those interested in getting the most out of your LG G4 smartphone, then make sure to check out LG’s G4 phone case, wireless charging pad, the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband, and the LG back cover replacement for the ultimate experience with your LG G4 smartphone.
- How to fix LG G4 that won’t turn on after charging
- How to fix LG G4 back button not working
- How to change LG G4 lock screen
- How to turn off LG G4 camera shutter sound
- How to turn off clicking sound on LG G4
Factory Reset LG G4
The first method you should try to fix the LG G4 that randomly keeps turning off is to factory reset the smartphone. The following is a guide on how to factory reset the LG G4. It’s important to note that before you go to factory reset a LG G4, you should back up all files and information to prevent any data from being lost.
Clear cache on LG G4
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
After you factory reset the LG G4, it’s recommended to wipe the cache partition of the smartphone (Learn how to clear the LG G4 cache). Turn the LG G4 off and then press and hold the Power, Volume up, and Home buttons together. After the LG logo appears with a blue recovery text at the top, let go. In the Recovery menu you can use the Volume down button to scroll and highlight wipe cache partition then press Power to select it. When it’s done use the Volume buttons to highlight reboot system now and Power to select it.Manufacture Warranty
If none of the above methods have worked, it’s recommend to check to see if your LG G4 is still under warranty. The reason for this is because there could be serious issues with the smartphone and if the LG G4 is still under warranty, it can be replaced which will fix your problems.
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself
- How to fix black screen problem on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 that’s freezing and crashing
- How to use Fingerprint sensor on LG G4
- How to fix camera failed problem on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 not charging problem
- How to fix LG G4 screen that won’t rotate
- How to fix LG G4 bluetooth problems
- How to fix audio and volume problems on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 WiFi problems
- How to reset password when locked out of LG G4
- How to set custom ringtones on LG G4