How To Fix LG G5 Volume Not Working, Sound And Audio Problems
Some LG G5 owners have been complaining about the volume not working on the LG G5. The sound and audio problem on the LG G5 is noticed when making calls or receiving calls, which makes it that the can’t hear the caller or the caller cannot hear them properly.
Below we’ll suggest some possible solutions to fix the volume not working on the LG G5. If the audio problems still are happening after the suggestions, then it’s recommended to contact your retailer to get the LG G5 replaced.
- How to create custom ringtones on LG G4
- How to mute LG G4
- How to turn ON and OFF clicking sound on LG G4
- How to turn OFF LG G4 camera shutter sound
The following is a guide on how to fix the LG G5 when the volume is not working.
How to fix LG G5 audio not working:
- Turn off the LG G5, remove the SIM card and then reinsert the SIM card on turn on the smartphone.
- Dirt, debris and dust could be stuck in the microphone, try cleaning the microphone with compressed air and check to see if the LG G5 audio problem is fixed.
- Audio problem can be caused by Bluetooth. Turn off the Bluetooth device and see if this will solve the audio problem on the LG G5.
- Wiping cache of your smartphone can also solve the audio problem, read this guide on how to wipe the LG G5 cache.
- Another suggestion is to enter the LG G5 into Recovery Mode. Follow this guide on how to enter the LG G5 into Recovery Mode.