How To Fix Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Not Charging Problem
Most of the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 smartphones are problem free, but some have reported have the Galaxy Note 5 not charging correctly. Some Note 5 owners thought that the USB cable was an issue and went out and purchased a new charger, instead some quick methods that we’re about to suggest can generally fix the problem when the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 not charging when plugged in.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, Samsung Gear S2 and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
- How to turn ON/OFF autocorrect with Note 5
- How to fix Note 5 back button not working
- How to use Note 5 as a mobile hotspot
- How to bypass lock screen on Note 5
- How to fix fast battery drain problem on Galaxy Note 5
Some of the other most common causes of the problem of the charger on the Samsung Note 5 not working may be the following, including the Galaxy Note 5 not charging – grey battery problem:
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Bent, broken or pushed in connectors on the device or battery.
- Phone is defective.
- Damaged battery.
- Defective charging unit or cable.
- Temporary phone problem.
- Phone is defective.
Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Sometimes the reason that the Galaxy Note 5 not charging when plugged in is because the software needs a reboot. This method may be a temporary fix the problem, but does help fix the charging issue on the Note 5. Read the detailed guidehere.
The first thing to check when the Galaxy Note 5 not charging properly is the charging cable. Sometimes the charger cable has been damaged or lost the proper connection to charge the Note 5. Before purchase a new cable, try switch it out with another USB cable that works to see if the issue is with the cable. If the other USB cable charges the Note 5, then think about getting a new Galaxy Note cable charger here.
Get Support From Authorized Technician
If none of the above methods work for fixing the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 not charging problem, another suggestion would be to take the smartphone and get it checked out by a Samsung technician. If for some reason the smartphone is need of repair and they might be able to provide a replacement under the warranty.
- How to fix Note 5 when dropped in water
- How to use private mode on Note 5
- How to reset password when locked on Note 5
- How to screen mirror on Note 5
- How to connect Note 5 to a TV
- How to fix black screen problem on Note 5
- How to fix Note 5 screen that won’t rotate
- How to recover deleted photos on Note 5
- How to fix fast battery drain problem on Note 5
- How to set custom ringtones on Note 5
- How to fix slow Internet problem on Note 5