How To Fix Samsung Note 5 Getting Hot And Overheating
The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 has been having some overheating issues with the Note 5 getting really hot after a few hours of use. While others have reported that the Samsung Note 5 overheats when the smartphone is left in the heat for a long period of time. If you’re having overhearing problems on your Samsung Note 5, the following is a guide on how to help solve this problem.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
- How to fix Galaxy Note 5 when it keeps restarting itself
- How to fix Galaxy Note 5 freezing and crashing
- How to fix Galaxy Note 5 black screen issue
- How to fix Galaxy Note 5 back button not working
How to fix the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 overheating problem with these solutions:
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- There could be a good chance that a third-party application is the cause of the overheating Samsung Galaxy Note 5. The best way to check this issue is by holding down the Power button and then tap and hold on Power off until you see Reboot to Safe Mode and then tap Restart. It should say safe mode in the lower left corner. If the problem is gone then you know it’s being caused by a third-party app. You can try uninstalling one by one to track it down or go for a factory reset.
- Before you factory reset the Samsung Note 5, it’s recommended to wipe the cache partition of the smartphone (Learn how to clear the Samsung Note 5 cache). Turn the Samsung Note 5 off and then press and hold the Power, Volume up, and Home buttons together. After the Samsung logo appears with a blue recovery text at the top, let go. In the Recovery menu you can use the Volume down button to scroll and highlight wipe cache partition then press Power to select it. When it’s done use the Volume buttons to highlight reboot system now and Power to select it.
- Try out the Vitamins for Samsung Mobile app and see if it can offer any further advice.