How To Hard Reset BlackBerry DTEK50 And DTEK 60
If your BlackBerry DTEK50 or DTEK60 becomes unresponsive or doesn’t function like normal, the best solution is to perform a hard reset to return the DTEK50 and DTEK60 back to the factory default mode. Also read, how to factory reset DTEK50 and DTEK60.
It’s important to note that doing a DTEK50 and DTEK60 hard reset, it’ll remove and delete all data, apps, and settings. You should back up your DTEK50 or DTEK60 to prevent any data from being lost. The way to back up data on your DTEK50 or DTEK60 is by going to Settings > Backup & reset.
How To Hard Reset A BlackBerry DTEK50 And DTEK60:
- Turn off the your smartphone
- Press and hold at the same time: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, until you see BlackBerry logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now”.
How To Hard Reset A BlackBerry DTEK50 And DTEK60 Method 2:
- Turn on your smartphone
- Once you get to the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Select Backup & reset and then Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.