How To Hard Reset HTC One M9
If you own a HTC One M9, and after purchasing the smartphone it becomes unresponsive or something seems wrong with it, the best solution is to perform a hard reset to return the HTC One M9 back to the factory default settings.
For those interested in getting the most out of your HTC smartphone, then make sure to check out HTC’s wireless charging pad, the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband, and the Mophie external battery pack for the ultimate experience with your HTC smartphone.
How to Hard Reset HTC One M9:
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Turn off the HTC One M9.
- Press and hold the following buttons at the same time: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, until you see HTC logo.
- Select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now”.
How to Hard Reset HTC One M9 Method 2:
- Turn on the HTC One M9.
- Once you get to the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Select Backup & reset and then Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.