How To Hard Reset LG G4
If you have recently purchased a LG G4, and notice that the smartphone has been unresponsive or something seems wrong with it, the best solution is to perform a hard reset to return the LG G4 back to the factory default settings.
For those interested in getting the most out of your LG G4 smartphone, then make sure to check out LG’s wireless charging pad, the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband, and the LG back cover replacement for the ultimate experience with your LG G4 smartphone.
Recommended: How to factory reset LG G4
It’s important to note that if you attempt to complete a LG G4 hard reset, it’s possible to delete all data, apps, and settings from the smartphone. For this reason, we recommend that ll users back up their LG G4 to prevent any data from being lost. The way to back up data on your LG G4 is by going to Settings > Backup & reset. For the rest of your files you can use a backup app or service that you can save on the cloud.
How to Hard Reset LG G4:
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Turn on the LG G4.
- Once you get to the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Select Backup & reset and then Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
How to Hard Reset LG G4 Method 2:
- Turn off theLG G4.
- Press and hold the following buttons at the same time: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, until you see LG logo.
- Select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now”.