How To Hard Reset OnePlus 3T
If your OnePlus 3T becomes unresponsive or doesn’t function like normal, the best solution is to perform a hard reset to return the OnePlus 3T back to the factory default mode. Also read, how to factory reset OnePlus 3T.
It’s important to note that doing an OnePlus 3T hard reset, it’ll remove and delete all data, apps, and settings. You should back up your OnePlus 3T to prevent any data from being lost. The way to back up data on your OnePlus 3T is by going to Settings > Backup & reset.
How to Hard Reset A OnePlus 3T:
- Turn off your smartphone
- At the same time, press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons until you see OnePlus logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now”.
How to Hard Reset A OnePlus 3T Method 2:
- Turn on your smartphone
- Once you get to the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Select Backup & reset and then Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.