How To Keep Galaxy J5 Screen On Longer
Some have called the Samsung Galaxy J5 as one of the best smartphones of 2016. One feature that many Samsung Galaxy owners want to change is how long the Galaxy J5 screen stays on before turning off or going black. You can turn off and disable the Galaxy J5 screen timeout and make the screen stay on longer without turning off. The name of the Android feature is called the “Stay Awake” feature on the Galaxy J5.
The “Stay awake” feature is not set as a default on either the Samsung Galaxy J5. This feature is also possible to use when your Galaxy J5 is connected to a charging cable.
The following will help you learn how to keep the Samsung Galaxy J5 on for a long period of time or forever.
How To Keep Samsung Galaxy J5 Screen On Longer
- Turn on the Galaxy J5.
- Go to the Homescreen, select on Menu and then Android Settings.
- Browse for “Device Information.”
- Select on the entry and you’ll see a “build number.”
- Tap on “build number” several times quickly.
- After the seventh time tapping an information box on the screen will appear with: “Developer options unlocked.”
Go to developer options within the settings and enable the developer options. After developer options has been enabled, then browse for the “stay awake” option. Finally, select the check box to enable the feature on the Samsung Galaxy J5.