How To Keep Huawei P9 Screen On Longer
The Huawei P9 has been called by some as the best smartphones of 2016. One feature that many Huawei P9 owners want to change is how long the Huawei P9 screen stays on for a longer period of time. The good news is that there is a way to disable the Huawei P9 screen timeout and make the screen stay on longer without turning off. The name of the Android feature is called “Stay Awake.”
The “Stay awake” feature is not set as a default on the Huawei P9. It’s important to note that the way you can use the Stay Awake feature on the Huawei P9 is by having your smartphone connected to a charging cable. Below we’ll explain how you can keep the Huawei P9 on forever with the following steps.
How To Keep Huawei P9 Screen On Longer:
- Turn on the Huawei P9.
- Go to the Home screen, select on Menu and then Android Settings.
- Browse for “Device Information.”
- Select on the entry and you’ll see a “build number.”
- Tap on “build number” several times quickly.
- After the seventh time tapping an information box on the screen will appear with: “Developer options unlocked.”
Go to developer options within the settings and enable the developer options. After developer options has been enabled, then browse for the “stay awake” option. Finally, select the check box to enable the feature on the Huawei P9.