How To Turn Autocorrect ON And OFF In Huawei P10
Autocorrect is a wonderful feature which comes with the new Huawei P10 smartphone. This feature is used to help you fix typos as well as other issues to do with spelling which result whenever we are busy typing.
However, the autocorrect feature can be quite frustrating at times because it corrects an otherwise correct word. This problem is also common on the Huawei P10 smartphone.
We shall explain how to disable the autocorrect feature on your Huawei P10. You might choose to disable the feature for good or just only whenever you are typing words that are unrecognizable by autocorrect. Read the instructions below to learn how to turn the autocorrect feature on or off on your Huawei P10.
Turning the autocorrect feature on and off
- Switch on your Huawei P10 smartphone
- On the Keyboard, click and hold the Dictation which is next to the space bar.
- Click on the option for Settings
- Then look for the Predictive Text which is close to the Smart Typing section
- Under this section, you can also disable other settings such as auto-capitalization and also punctuation marks.
You can use the steps above to also disable the autocorrect feature in the future. Note that alternative keyboards from Google Play Store may have a different layout for the autocorrect settings on your Huawei P10.