How To Turn Off S Voice On Samsung Galaxy Note 5
The Samsung Galaxy note 5 is a great smartphone, possibly one of the best in 2015 and 2106 because of all its great new features. But many users want to turn off S Voice on the Galaxy Note 5 to make it easier to access Google Now. Below we’ll explain how to turn off the S Voice home buttonshortcut on the Samsung Note 5. Also, if you want to know how to completely turn off S Voice from running on the Note 5, that’s explained below as well.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s Note 5 phone case, wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
Before we get started, you should know that S Voice is Samsung’s personal assistant app that runs on the Galaxy Note 6, similar to Siri for iOS. To get S Voice to work on the Samsung Note 5, all you need to do is double tap the home button. You can ask for the weather, make calls, start a search and use many more features. But most of these features are just like Google Now, which makes some not wanting both on their Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
How to Turn off S Voice on the Galaxy Note 5
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Turn on the Note 5.
- Double tap the home button to access S Voice.
- When S Voice opens look for the three dot menu icon in the upper right and select it.
- Select on Settings to access all of your S Voice options.
- Under the Wake-Up section in the middle of the screen uncheck Open via the home key.
How to Turn Off S Voice Completely on the Galaxy Note 5
If you don’t want S Voice feature on your Galaxy Note 5, you can use the App Manager to turn it off, which is as close as you can get to deleting S Voice on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
- Turn on the Note 5.
- Go to Settings.
- Find the Application Manager and select it.
- Swipe to the left twice for the All option.
- Browse until you see S Voice.
- Select on S Voice and the select Turn Off.
- Agree that it is OK even though this may impact other apps.
It’s important to note that after you have turned off S Voice, there could be a chance that some apps don’t work correctly. If you have any problems, you can follow these instructions above turn the app back on.