How To Turn ON And OFF Autocorrect On HTC One M9
Autocorrect was created with the idea to help fix typos or other spelling errors that you make when typing on your smartphone. But autocorrect can sometimes be an issue, when it autocorrects something that is not wrong. This issue continues with the HTC One M9 as autocorrect can be a frustrating sometimes.
For those interested in getting the most out of your HTC smartphone, then make sure to check out HTC’s wireless charging pad, the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband, and the Mophie external battery pack for the ultimate experience with your HTC smartphone.
For those that don’t want to use autocorrect on the HTC One M9, there is a way to disable autocorrect on the HTC One M9. You can either disable autocorrect forever or just when typing words that autocorrect may not recognize. The following is a guide on how to turn off and on autocorrect on the HTC One M9.
How to turn on and off autocorrect on HTC One M9:
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Turn on the HTC One M9
- Go to a screen that shows the keyboard
- Near the left “Space Bar” select and hold the “Dictation Key”
- Then select on the “Settings” gear option
- Below the section that says “Smart Typing”, select on “Predictive Text” and disable it
- Another option is to disable different settings like auto-capitalization and punctuation marks