How To Turn ON Spell Check Samsung Galaxy Note 5
The main purpose of spell check was to help fix typos or other spelling errors that you make when typing on your Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Now that the Galaxy Note 5 automatic spell check feature available, it makes sending texts and emails so much easier. When you turn on the spell checker, misspelled words will be automatically underlined in red. If you tap a highlighted word on red, then the spell checking proposes words that could have meant. The following is a guide on how to turn on spell check on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s Note 5 phone case, wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
- How to turn ON and OFF autocorrect on Galaxy Note 5
- How to fix Galaxy Note 5 not getting texts
- How to fix moving background (Parallax Effect) on Galaxy Note 5
How to turn ON spell check on Samsung Galaxy Note 5:
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Turn on the Samsung Note 5
- Go to the main menu.
- Go to Android System settings.
- Select on Langauge & input.
- Browse and select on Samsung keyboard.
- Select on Auto Check Spelling.
Later if you decide you want to know how to turn spell check “OFF” using your Galaxy Note 5, all you need to do is go back to the keyboard and go to settings and change the autocorrect feature to “OFF” to make things go back to normal.
It’s important to note that for those that have an alternative keyboard installed through Google Play, the method to turn off and on spell check on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 may be a little different based upon how the keyboard is laid out.
- How to fix Note 5 when dropped in water
- How to use private mode on Note 5
- How to reset password when locked on Note 5
- How to screen mirror on Note 5
- How to connect Note 5 to a TV
- How to fix black screen problem on Note 5
- How to fix Note 5 screen that won’t rotate
- How to recover deleted photos on Note 5
- How to fix fast battery drain problem on Note 5
- How to set custom ringtones on Note 5
- How to fix slow Internet problem on Note 5