How To Use Flashlight On Android 6.0 Marshmallow
For those that have updated to Android 6.0 Marshmallow, you may want to know how to use flashlight on your smartphone. The Android Marshmallow 6.0 flashlight is no LED Maglight replacement, but it will do in a great job in helping in times that you need a light source for your smartphone.
In the past, you would need to download an app to turn on flashlight for your smartphone. You can avoid downloading an Android 6.0 M Torch app, because Samsung includes a widget that will turn on your smartphone flashlight on and off. A widget is a small shortcut that you add to the home screen of your smartphone. It looks like an app icon, but it will turn a flashlight on or off.
This guide will teach you how to use Torch on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with it’s built in widget and easily use the flashlight feature on your smartphone.
This is how to use Android 6.0 Marshmallow as a flashlight:
- Turn on your smartphone.
- With you finger, press down on the home screen down until the “Wallpapers,” “Widgets” and “Home screen settings” show up on the screen.
- Select “Widgets”
- Browse all the widgets until you see “Torch”
- Select and hold “Torch” and move it to an open position on the home screen.
- When you need to use flashlight on your smartphone, just select the “Torch” icon.
- To turn off the flashlight, you can tap the icon or go to the notification settings to turn off Torch.
The instructions above should help answer the question for those who asked “How do I use flashlight on Android Marshmallow?” If you want to use launcher to use flashlight on Android M 6.0, it should be similar, except some of the widgets might be in different locations.