How To Use LG G4 As A Flashlight
At one point or other, there comes a time where you want to use the LG G4 as a flashlight. The LG G4 flashlight is no LED Maglight replacement, but it will do in a great job in helping in times that you need a light source for LG G4.
In the past, you would need to download an app to turn on flashlight for a LG G4 smartphone. You can avoid downloading a LG G4 Torch app, because LG includes a widget that will turn on the LG G4 flashlight on and off. A widget is a small shortcut that you add to the home screen of LG G4. It looks like an app icon, but it will turn a flashlight on or off.
For those interested in getting the most out of your LG smartphone, then make sure to check out LG’s G4 phone case, wireless charging pad, the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband, and the LG back cover replacement for the ultimate experience with your LG smartphone.
- How to turn ON and OFF autocorrect on LG G4
- How to record videos in slow motion on LG G4
- How to create folders on LG G4
- How to change LG G4 lock screen
- How to turn off LG G4 camera shutter sound
This guide will teach you how to use Torch on LG G4 with it’s built in widget and easily use the flashlight feature on your LG G4.
This is how to use LG G4 as a flashlight:
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Turn on your LG G4.
- With you finger, press down on the home screen down until the “Wallpapers,” “Widgets” and “Home screen settings” show up on the screen.
- Select “Widgets”
- Browse all the widgets until you see “Torch”
- Select and hold “Torch” and move it to an open position on the home screen.
- When you need to use flashlight on LG G4, just select the “Torch” icon.
- To turn off the flashlight, you can tap the icon or go to the notification settings to turn off Torch.
The instructions above should help answer the question for those who asked “How do I use flashlight on LG G4?” If you want to use launcher to use flashlight on LG G4, it should be similar, except some of the widgets might be in different locations.
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself
- How to fix black screen problem on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 that’s freezing and crashing
- How to use Fingerprint sensor on LG G4
- How to fix camera failed problem on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 not charging problem
- How to fix LG G4 screen that won’t rotate
- How to fix LG G4 bluetooth problems
- How to fix audio and volume problems on LG G4
- How to fix LG G4 WiFi problems
- How to reset password when locked out of LG G4
- How to set custom ringtones on LG G4