HTC One A9: How To Fix Audio, Volume And Sound Problems
Some HTC One A9 Aero owners have been complaining about the volume not working on the HTC One A9. The sound and audio problem on the HTC One A9 is noticed when making calls or receiving calls, which makes it that the can’t hear the caller or the caller cannot hear them properly.
Below we’ll suggest some possible solutions to fix the volume not working on the HTC One A9. If the audio problems still are happening after the suggestions, then it’s recommended to contact your retailer to get the HTC One A9 replaced. The following is a guide on how to fix the HTC One A9 when the volume is not working.
How to fix HTC One A9 audio not working:
- Turn off the HTC One A9, remove the SIM card and then reinsert the SIM card on turn on the smartphone.
- Dirt, debris and dust could be stuck in the microphone, try cleaning the microphone with compressed air and check to see if the HTC One A9 audio problem is fixed.
- Audio problem can be caused by Bluetooth. Turn off the Bluetooth device and see if this will solve the audio problem on the HTC One A9.
- Wiping cache of your smartphone can also solve the audio problem, read this guide on how to wipe the HTC One A9 cache.
- Another suggestion is to enter the HTC One M9 into Recovery Mode. Follow this guide on how to enter the HTC One A9 into Recovery Mode.