HTC One M9: How To Set Custom Ringtones
The HTC One M9 has a great new design and features possibly making it one of the best phones in 2015. Many HTC One M9 owners want to know how to create custom ringtones for contacts. The good news is that it’s fairly easy to make custom contact ringtones and custom notifications ringtones. You can apply these ringtones to either one specific individual contact or everyone. Below we’ll explain how you can use your own music to create a custom ringtone on the HTC One M9.
How to set custom ringtones on HTC One M9
Now that the HTC One M9 has a new process to add and create custom ringtones for contacts is very easy. You have the option to set custom ringtones for each individual contact, and set custom sounds for text messages as well. The follow steps below to set custom ringtones:
- Turn on the HTC One M9.
- Go to the Dialer app.
- Browse and select the contact you want to edit a ring tone for.
- Select the pen-shaped icon to edit the contact.
- Then select the “Ringtone” button.
- A popup window will show up with all your ringtone sounds.
- Browse and select the song you want to use as a ringtone.
- If the ringtone you made isn’t listed hit “Add” and find it in your device storage, then select it.
The instructions above should change the specific ringtone for one individual contact on your HTC One M9. While all other calls will use the standard default sound from settings, and any contact you customize will have their own custom tune. The best reason to create a custom ringtone on the HTC One M9 is to make things more personal, and it’ll allow you to know who’s calling without ever looking at your HTC One M9.