Huawei Mate 8 Problems With Sound (Solved)
The Huawei Mate 8 problems with sound seems like a common issue with those that own the new smartphone from Huawei. Some of the problems noticed on the Huawei Mate 8 include sound problems when talking on the phone, sound problems can be caused by Bluetooth and sound not be loud on your smartphone. Below we’ll get into some of the solutions that you can use to fix your Huawei Mate 8 problems with sound that is causing you a headache.
The following are some possible solutions to fix the volume and sound not working on the Huawei Mate 8. If the audio problems still are happening after the suggestions, then it’s recommended to contact your retailer to get the Huawei Mate 8 replaced. The following is a guide on how to fix the Huawei Mate 8 sound problems.
How to fix Huawei Mate 8 sound problems:
- Turn off the Huawei Mate 8, remove the SIM card and then reinsert the SIM card on turn on the smartphone.
- Dirt, debris and dust could be stuck in the microphone, try cleaning the microphone with compressed air and check to see if the Huawei Mate 8 audio problem is fixed.
- Audio problem can be caused by Bluetooth. Turn off the Bluetooth device and see if this will solve the audio problem on the Huawei Mate 8.
- Wiping cache of your smartphone can also solve the audio problem, read this guide on how to wipe the Huawei Mate 8 cache.
- Another suggestion is to enter the Huawei Mate 8 into Recovery Mode. Follow this guide on how to enter the Huawei Mate 8 into Recovery Mode.