LG G5: How To Assign A Ringtone To A Contact
For those that have a LG G5, you may want to know how assign a ringtone to a contact on LG G5. The reason for this would be to assign a ringtone to a contact for a particular person when calling or an alarm that will remind you of a specific task. Below we’ll explain how you can assign a ringtone to a contact on LG G5.
- How to create folders on LG G5
- How to set, edit and delete alarm clocks on LG G5
- How to use LG G5 as a flashlight
- How to fix LG G5 overheating issue
- How to fix LG G5 freezing and crashing
How to assign a ringtone to a contact LG G5
The process to assign a ringtone to a contact on LG G5 is very easy. You have the option to set custom ringtones for each individual contact, and set custom sounds for text messages as well. The follow steps below to set custom ringtones:
- Turn on the LG G5.
- Go to the Dialer app.
- Browse and select the contact you want to edit a ring tone for.
- Select the pen-shaped icon to edit the contact.
- Then select the “Ringtone” button.
- A popup window will show up with all your ringtone sounds.
- Browse and select the song you want to use as a ringtone.
- If the ringtone you made isn’t listed hit “Add” and find it in your device storage, then select it.
The instructions above should change the specific ringtone for one individual contact on your LG G5. While all other calls will use the standard default sound from settings, and any contact you customize will have their own custom tune. The best reason to create a custom ringtone on the LG G5 is to make things more personal, and it’ll allow you to know who’s calling without ever looking at your LG G5.