No Sound On Huawei P9 (Solution)
For those that own a Huawei P9, some have reported no sound on Huawei P9 problem. The no sound on Huawei P9 is noticed when making calls or receiving calls, which makes it that the can’t hear the caller or the caller cannot hear them properly. Below we’ll suggest some possible solutions to fix the no sound on Huawei P9.
If the audio problems still are happening after the suggestions, then it’s recommended to contact your retailer to get the Huawei P9 replaced. The following is a guide on how to fix no sound on Huawei P9 when the volume is not working.
How to fix Huawei P9 no sound:
- Turn off the Huawei P9, remove the SIM card and then reinsert the SIM cardon turn on the smartphone.
- Dirt, debris and dust could be stuck in the microphone, try cleaning the microphone with compressed air and check to see if the Huawei P9 audio problem is fixed.
- Audio problem can be caused by Bluetooth. Turn off the Bluetooth device and see if this will solve the audio problem on the Huawei P9.
- Wiping cache of your smartphone can also solve the audio problem, read this guide on how to wipe the Huawei P9 cache.
- Another suggestion is to enter the Huawei P9 into Recovery Mode.