Samsung Galaxy J7 Ringtone Downloads (Free)
For those that have bought a Samsung Galaxy J7, you may want to know how to get free ringtone downloads to use as different ringtone options for your Galaxy J7. It’s important to know about the Galaxy J7 ringtone downloads for free because you may want to set up a unique ringtone for a particular person when calling or an alarm that will remind you of a specific task. Or maybe you just don’t like the default options. After all, no one does. Below, we’ll go over how you can replace the default ringtone on the Samsung Galaxy J7.
How to download free ringtones on Samsung Galaxy J7
The process to add and assign custom ringtones for contacts is easy on the Samsung Galaxy J7. You have the option to set custom ringtones for each individual contact, and to set custom sounds for text messages as well. Use the following steps below to assign custom ringtones:
- Turn on the Samsung Galaxy J7.
- Go to the Dialer app.
- Browse and select the contact you want to edit a ringtone for.
- Select the pen-shaped icon to edit the contact.
- Then select the Ringtone button.
- A popup window will show up with all of your ringtone sounds.
- Browse and select the song you want to use as a ringtone.
- If the ringtone you downloaded isn’t listed, hit Add and find it in your device’s storage, then select it.
The instructions above should change the specific ringtone for one individual contact on your Samsung Galaxy J7. While all other calls will use the standard default sound from settings, any contact you customize will have their own custom tune, so if you wanted to you could customize every contact. The best reason to create a custom ringtone on the Galaxy J7 is to make things more personal, and it’ll allow you to know who’s calling without ever looking at your Samsung Galaxy J7.