Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Autocorrect: Turning it OFF AND ON
The original reason that the autocorrect feature was introduced to smartphones was to help fix typos or other spelling errors that you make when typing on your smartphone. But autocorrect can cause problems or headaches for words that aren’t misspelled on your Samsung Galaxy Note 5, when it autocorrects something that is not wrong. This issue continues with the Galaxy Note 5 as autocorrect can be a headache sometimes.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s Note 5 phone case, wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
- How to fix Galaxy Note 5 not getting texts
- How to remove duplicate contacts on Galaxy Note 5
- How to fix moving background (Parallax Effect) on Galaxy Note 5
For those that don’t want to use autocorrect and want to turn autocorrect off, below we’ll explain how you can disable autocorrect on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5. You can either disable autocorrect permanently or just when typing words that autocorrect may not recognize. The following is a guide on how to turn ON and OFF Autocorrect on the Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
How to turn on and off autocorrect on Samsung Galaxy Note 5:
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Turn on the Galaxy Note 5
- Go to a screen that shows the keyboard
- Near the left “Space Bar” select and hold the “Dictation Key”
- Then select on the “Settings” gear option
- Below the section that says “Smart Typing”, select on “Predictive Text” and disable it
- Another option is to disable different settings like auto-capitalization and punctuation marks
Later if you decide you want to know how to turn autocorrect back “ON” for the Note 5, all you need to do is go back to the keyboard and go to settings and change the autocorrect feature to “ON” to make things go back to normal.
- How to fix Note 5 when dropped in water
- How to use private mode on Note 5
- How to reset password when locked on Note 5
- How to screen mirror on Note 5
- How to connect Note 5 to a TV
- How to fix black screen problem on Note 5
- How to fix Note 5 screen that won’t rotate
- How to recover deleted photos on Note 5
- How to fix fast battery drain problem on Note 5
- How to set custom ringtones on Note 5
- How to fix slow Internet problem on Note 5