Add Music Ringtones To LG G5
For those that own a LG G5, you may want to know how to add music ringtones. The good news is that it’s fairly easy to add music ringtones to the LG G5 for custom notifications ringtones. You can apply these ringtones to either one specific individual contact or everyone. Below we’ll explain how you can add music ringtones to the LG G5.
For those interested in getting the most out of your LG device, then make sure to check out the wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your LG device.
How to add music ringtones on LG G5
The process to add music ringtones for contacts is very easy. You have the option to set custom ringtones for each individual contact, and set custom sounds for text messages as well. The follow steps below to add music ringtones:
- Turn on the LG G5.
- Go to the Dialer app.
- Browse and select the contact you want to edit a ring tone for.
- Select the pen-shaped icon to edit the contact.
- Then select the “Ringtone” button.
- A popup window will show up with all your ringtone sounds.
- Browse and select the song you want to use as a ringtone.
- If the ringtone you made isn’t listed hit “Add” and find it in your device storage, then select it.
The instructions above should change the specific ringtone for one individual contact on your LG G5. While all other calls will use the standard default sound from settings, and any contact you customize will have their own custom tune. The best reason to add music ringtone on the LG G5 is to make things more personal, and it’ll allow you to know who’s calling without ever looking at your LG G5.